Old Maps  
     Map Index England Scotland Wales Interactive Maps Bookshop  
 
  Home
  England
  Scotland
  Wales
  Google Town Maps
  Bookshop
  Sitemap
 
 

Bognor Regis

Situated seven miles to the south east of Chichester, with a resident population of around forty thousand, Bognor Regis originated as a fishing village in Saxon times. The seaside town became a favourite of royalty in pre Victorian times. Today’s visitors are attracted by five miles of beaches, pier and esplanade, good sea fishing and the amenities of Hotham Park. The map below shows the features of the town of Bognor Regis as it was in the mid twentieth century. Click on a selected area of the map below to see an enlargement.


 
Bognor Regis
 Bognor Regis town map

Map of Bognor Regis

Old map of the town of Bognor Regis circa 1950

 
Click on the map below to enlarge
 

Map Key

Bognor Regis Map

The maps on this website have been reproduced with the permission of Collins Bartholomew

 
 
 
Home ] Map Index ] England ] Scotland ] Wales ] Google Town Maps ] Sitemap ] Links ] Privacy ]
 

copyright © 2007  www.oldemaps.co.uk